The 3iQ Global Cryptoasset Fund is an institutional quality portfolio that offers accredited investors core exposure to bitcoin, ether and litecoin.
The fund is established as a mutual fund trust and its main investment objectives are to provide unit holders core exposure to a portfolio of cryptoassets which have low correlation to some traditional asset classes. The fund introduces accredited investors to the realm of cryptoassets by providing a model for a secure and tax-efficient investment vehicle managed by a highly experienced team of registered investment professionals.
All purchasers must qualify as “accredited investors” under applicable securities laws of the province or territory in which they are resident or be able to purchase such securities pursuant to other available exemptions from the prospectus requirements of such securities laws. Please visit http://www.osc.gov.on.ca for details on what qualifies you as an accredited investor. 3iQ Funds are available for purchase through your financial advisor through the independent dealer channel.
- Please consult with your financial advisor to determine your eligibility and to ensure that the 3iQ Global Cryptoasset Fund meets your suitability and risk profile.
- Download and complete the subscription document.
- Submit signed and completed subscription document to your financial advisor and provide a copy to 3iQ Corp. by emailing a copy to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your financial advisor may have to submit your order to their compliance team for an order approval for participation to a “private placement”
- Once approval is confirmed, your financial advisor will have to enter the purchase order through Fundserv.
Forms & Applications
For dealers using standard processing channels:
For dealers using NBIN as an intermediary:
3iQ Individual or Joint Subscription Agreement | NBIN (Fillable PDF Form)
3iQ Entity Subscription Agreement | NBIN (Fillable PDF Form)
3iQ Bulk Order Subscription Agreement | NBIN (Fillable PDF Form)
As of March 31, 2019, the dealers who have currently approved the 3iQ Global Cryptoasset Fund for trading in client accounts are:
Doherty and Associates Ltd.
Foster & Associates
Echelon Wealth Partners
Landry Investment Management
Leede Jones Gable
QTrade Securities Inc.
We are in the approval process with various firms and will continue to update our Approved Dealers List accordingly.
3iQ Global Cryptoasset Fund
Price as at October 22, 2019
|FUND CODE||CURRENCY||DAILY NAV ($)|
Inception Dates: TIQ101 April 3, 2018; TIQ103 June 13, 2018; TIQ111 & TIQ113 May 29, 2018 | NAV at Inception: $10.00 CAD / USD
Diversified portfolio of core cryptoassets
- Uncorrelated to some traditional asset classes
- Cost-efficient, convenient, and secure participation
- Registered accounts eligible (TFSA/RRSP/RESP)
- Tax efficient structure
Uncompromised institutional level security
- Regulated cryptoasset custodian¹
- Dedicated vaults for BTC, ETH, and LTC²
- Recognized as top disruptive technology investment firm
- First public fund manager to invest in bitcoin
- Provider of original research
- Inspires and educates as a thought leader
Leading independent cryptoasset liquidity providers
- Access to institutional level liquidity
- Safe and secure confidential transactions
- Experienced firms working with global counterparties